Over two decades of playing and working around computer systems on different aspects including programming, system administration, and user support, on top of personal projects (AI, web 4.0, etc).
My customer support experience has lead me to sometimes use car analogies because they are something most people can relate to, especially at the level I use (not being very knowledgeable about mechanics myself).
Disclaimer: I am frank and direct in my answers to guide people based on the impression they provide about their experience. It is not an insult not to know something and it can have a definite impact on what should or shouldn't be done.
Also note that the instructions I provide are meant to be used as guidelines and suggestions and that following them blindly or wrongly may result in problems for which I take no responsibility whatsoever.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
12 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '17 at 4:51
Top Network Posts
- 89 Why does anti-virus software not delete the viruses, malware, etc., but instead quarantine them?
- 48 Would removing spaces in a string protect against SQL injection?
- 41 Write a program that reverses the name of its source file
- 20 How many directories can be nested?
- 20 Does inode number determine what files were created earlier than others?
- 19 Why can't I pipe `pwd` to `open` on macOS?
- 18 Does analysing Malicious code in gdb pose a security risk?
- View more network posts →