- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 377 377 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 375 375 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 223 223 66 bronze badges
- Code Review 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Should you free an array if allocating that array threw an exception?
- 18 Man accidentally hired into government position, uncovers an attempted alien invasion
- 14 Is it a syntax error in C++ to end a function inside a class definition with a };?
- 14 What is the difference between pidof and pgrep?
- 12 What is an indirect goto statement?
- 8 Can C++ have code in the global scope?
- 8 Pascal's triangle using C++ vectors
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 29 '19