I'm a software engineer at a large Internet services company.
I've been a GNU maintainer since 1997 (working mainly on findutils, CSSC, coreutils and gnulib), and primarily work in C++ (though I've also done a lot of C and Python). I was previously a contributor to the POSIX standard.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 6 '12 at 7:30
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Photography 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 770 770 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Woodworking 332 332 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine behavior?
- 90 GCC: how is march different from mtune?
- 32 What kind of photography is still better done with film cameras?
- 24 What is the simplest way to create an empty iterable using yield in Python?
- 17 What is the origin of the C Preprocessor?
- 16 What is the benefit of an internal focus lens?
- 15 C++ Boolean evaluation
- View more network posts →