Throughout my life I have annoyed people with awkward questions.
Thanks to Stack Exchange, I feel it may be possible for me to be rehabilitated as a functioning member of the community once more. ;-)
Hell, you even get rewards for behaving in this way!
I like to put it down to a thirst for knowledge, rather than simply being an annoying bastard.
But tell me this: Why do fools fall in love?
The North of England
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 '18 at 17:11
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 561 561 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 201 201 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 191 191 33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Why does Ctrl-D (EOF) exit the shell?
- 26 If you ^Z from a process, it gets "stopped". How do you switch back in?
- 13 Is there a tmux equivalent of "screen -D -R"
- 10 IIS 7.5, 8.0, 8.5 HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden after clean windows install
- 10 How to create a randomly keyed, encrypted swap partition, referring to it "by-uuid", on Debian?
- 9 How would I detect a non-login shell? (In Zsh)
- 8 Are terminal and shell the same?
- View more network posts →