All my code contributions are licensed to you under CC0, unless otherwise noted in the post.
This means that you can use any of my code contributions without attribution or permission.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
35 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '19 at 23:58
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 743 743 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 242 242 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 213 213 77 bronze badges
- Super User 109 109 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Is there a system in place to prevent new users asking, answering and accepting answers to each others' off-topic questions?
- 18 Understanding risks of logging into Stack Exchange sites from a shared computer or network
- 16 Comment flags are automatically deemed helpful if the parent post (Q or A) is deleted; this allows for abuse
- 11 Sandbox archive
- 10 How to sort unanswered questions by date?
- 7 Why is the community user locked at one reputation?
- 7 My Area 51 reputation is different from my Area 51 discuss reputation
- View more network posts →