I'm just a technology hobbyist trying to find my way through life. I like FreeBSD, Linux Mint, Anime, Lua, Ruby, and Go. I'm in a love/hate (but mostly love) relationship with Docker. I like configuring systems and doing so in a way that makes them modular and scalable. I build PCs, and like building small, lean and minimalistic machines rather than giant overpowered behemoths (though I will do the latter in situations that require it).
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '18 at 18:33
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 33 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 854 854 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 574 574 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 143 143 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Ask Different 133 133 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 When mounting, when should I use a loop device?
- 17 How do I embed multiple sizes in an .ico file?
- 9 Debian dhcpd "No subnet declaration for eth0"
- 9 How can I parse the Content-Disposition header to retrieve the filename property?
- 7 configure ToggleShowDesktop in Openbox to only act on specified layer
- 6 Force a file to be opened using an application in the same drive (USB)
- 6 mkvextract and batch extraction
- View more network posts →