I am a physics student in Hungary. Tasted Raspberry Pi and it's Pythonic flavour, liked it, so kept going. Between two physics calculations, I create analog and digital circuits, and experiment with them. Oh, and also playing in an orchestra.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '18 at 19:22
Top network posts
- 160 Where to put used-but-usable clothes (a.k.a. alternative to "The Chair")?
- 57 What is the longest stretch of the Autobahn that is guaranteed to have no speed limits?
- 53 Finding Zinc on a dead moon - without a spaceship
- 50 Which city in Burgundy is it on this Samsung ad?
- 42 How to ask a new friend about his sexuality?
- 39 How can we manage our adult son taking back an item we confiscated, without our knowledge, when he has moved out?
- 21 How to write side-note reviews on assignments without sounding testy?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 16 '17