Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 1111 gold badges4141 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 545 545 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 269 269 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 261 261 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 591 When should I really use noexcept?
- 149 Conveniently Declaring Compile-Time Strings in C++
- 62 GAS: Explanation of .cfi_def_cfa_offset
- 52 TikZ: Using Loop to Draw Grid of Nodes
- 45 Why doesn't `std::initializer_list` provide a subscript operator?
- 40 Guidelines for typesetting fractions
- 38 Renumbering buffer list
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.