Highly skilled Linux Engineer and Web Developer with a wide array of experience in both front end and back end applications. Extensive exposure to open source technologies, mostly Unix/Linux based. Vast knowledge in languages such as Perl, Bash and PHP to assist in quick and innovative solutions to complex and complicated issues on a day to day basis. Striving for challenges that force me to think outside of the box to come up with permanent solutions to any given problem.
Yes, I just copy and pasted that from my resume, sorry, just lazy :-D
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '16 at 23:25
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 415 415 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Law 333 333 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Chemistry 241 241 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 153 153 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Mongoose document references with a one-to-many relationship
- 20 Arizona laws regarding ownership of ground glassware for chemistry usage
- 13 Sharing data between Mongoose middleware methods pre save and post save
- 7 Validate object against Mongoose schema without saving as a new document
- 7 Easy way to increment Mongoose document versions for any update queries?
- 6 Unit testing Mongoose models in separate files causes issues (using Mockgoose & Lab)
- 6 Is there a quantitative test/analysis technique that can determine if some chloroform has degraded into phosgene?
- View more network posts →