Just another code monkey. Did various things with various languages. Some projects went well, some weren't as good as others, but the experience was always valuable.
English is not my native language, so please excuse my grammar mistakes. Feel free to correct me — I'll be grateful for that!
Every my contribution, if could be considered copyrightable, unless explicitly stated otherwise, in addition to regular Stack Exchange licensing (CC BY-SA), may be used under any applicable license, recognized as free by Free Software Foundation. That includes WTFPLv2 for all your proprietary needs (but you should feel ashamed).
The permission above obviously could not and does not cover parts not directly authored by me, i.e. fair-used quotations from other sources. I (hopefully) usually credit such inclusions fairly explicitly, so be sure to read the whole text before copy-pasting parts.
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 55 gold badges4545 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 9k 9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 378 378 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 179 179 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Why doesn't document.cookie show all the cookie for the site?
- 93 Can I use a database view as a model in Django?
- 59 Get the index of an element in a queryset
- 35 Transparent user session over several sites (single sign-on + single sign-off)
- 33 How to register FUSE filesystem type with mount(8) and fstab?
- 25 How do I create a regular expression to accept not more than 10 digits?
- 19 How to set the encoding for the tables' char columns in django?
- View more network posts →