- Unix & Linux 21.8k 21.8k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 337 337 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 296 296 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Golf 291 291 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 163 Why would I tar a single file?
- 148 Better colors so comments aren't dark blue in Vim?
- 94 What does ampersand mean at the end of a shell script line?
- 86 Why is number of open files limited in Linux?
- 64 How can I disown a running process and associate it to a new screen shell?
- 56 List ports a process PID is listening on (preferably using iproute2 tools)?
- 43 How could we allow non-root users to control a system.d service?
- View more network posts →