- Unix & Linux 22.5k 22.5k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 372 372 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 296 296 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Golf 291 291 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 Why would I tar a single file?
- 157 Better colors so comments aren't dark blue in Vim?
- 99 What does ampersand mean at the end of a shell script line?
- 89 Why is number of open files limited in Linux?
- 67 How can I disown a running process and associate it to a new screen shell?
- 60 List ports a process PID is listening on (preferably using iproute2 tools)?
- 45 How could we allow non-root users to control a system.d service?
- View more network posts →