- Unix & Linux 23.4k 23.4k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 382 382 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 316 316 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Code Golf 291 291 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 173 Better colors so comments aren't dark blue in Vim?
- 164 Why would I tar a single file?
- 107 What does ampersand mean at the end of a shell script line?
- 91 Why is number of open files limited in Linux?
- 69 List ports a process PID is listening on (preferably using iproute2 tools)?
- 69 How can I disown a running process and associate it to a new screen shell?
- 55 sed - how to do several consecutive substitutions but process file only once?
- View more network posts →