All-round sysadmin, coder, scripter, mail & network admin, small big data guy, big small data guy, sometime manager of really good people, part-time teacher, permanent paranoid security fanatic, speaking four languages most days of the week and coding in more than that, geek in an Openstack hoodie one day and in pinstripes and tie the next.
Usually somewhere between San Francisco, Paris, Barcelona and Shanghai.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '18 at 19:16
- Server Fault 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 958 958 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- French Language 957 957 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 701 701 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 "Jane makes over six figures" - how much money does she make?
- 51 Which parts of a credit card can I obfuscate and still have it be valid
- 39 Word that means "To move speedily, yet elegantly and effortlessly".
- 27 Is an IPv6-only MTA possible yet?
- 11 what is the difference between "l'argent" and "la monnaie" ?
- 11 What do raw.githubusercontent.com URLs represent?
- 9 OpenSSL - Add Subject Alternate Name (SAN) when signing with CA
- View more network posts →