Started working with IBM mainframe computers in the 1980s, moved on to Unix and Vax minicomputers before getting moved on to the traditional LAN servers we all know and 'love' today.
Former Microsoft MVP for Virtualisation, Windows Server & Security for about 8 years.
Currently An infrastructure specialist in the uk, designing and providing infrastructure projects for an IT team that looks after several thousand users in a mixed environment.
- Server Fault 30.8k 30.8k 55 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 647 647 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 306 306 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1020 How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 102 Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 100 Is a book on sales technique a bad idea for our head of sales in secret santa?
- 90 Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 49 Who should pay for team building events?
- 44 Does a one-line email response from a job seeker show a lack of interest?
- 40 Heartbleed: are services other than HTTPS affected?
- View more network posts →