Developing an automated Forex and Future trading strategy based on Elliott Waves and Fibonacci calculating them in real time by gcc C++17 from rates delivered by the C# NinjaTrader framework, managing the data with PHP/MySql and submitting the orders to the broker through FIX interface written in Java.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 '19 at 22:48
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 762 762 22 gold badges88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 399 399 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 304 304 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 288 288 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Conditional use of std::lock_guard
- 19 Access JSON key containing colon and hyphen
- 16 Disable MySQL binary logging with log_bin variable
- 14 MySQL Update or Rename a Key in JSON
- 14 Eliminating Stack Exchange inconsistency when using thousand separator?
- 14 samba how to display files with colon in their names?
- 13 Why explicitly delete the constructor instead of making it private?
- View more network posts →