Developing an automated Forex and Future trading strategy based on Elliott Waves and Fibonacci calculating them in real time by gcc C++17 from rates delivered by the C# NinjaTrader framework, managing the data with PHP/MySql and submitting the orders to the broker through FIX interface written in Java.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 at 22:48
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 622 622 22 gold badges66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 283 283 11 gold badge11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 246 246 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 243 243 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Conditional use of std::lock_guard
- 15 Eliminating Stack Exchange inconsistency when using thousand separator?
- 13 Access JSON key containing colon and hyphen
- 11 MySQL Update or Rename a Key in JSON
- 10 Starting Apache as service quits with SIGWINCH
- 9 samba how to display files with colon in their names?
- 9 Set thousands separator for C printf
- View more network posts →