Developing an automated Forex and Future trading strategy based on Elliott Waves and Fibonacci calculating them in real time by gcc C++17 from rates delivered by the C# NinjaTrader framework, managing the data with PHP/MySql and submitting the orders to the broker through FIX interface written in Java.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 at 22:48
Top network posts
- 15 Conditional use of std::lock_guard
- 14 Eliminating Stack Exchange inconsistency when using thousand separator?
- 10 Access JSON key containing colon and hyphen
- 10 Starting Apache as service quits with SIGWINCH
- 8 samba how to display files with colon in their names?
- 8 Why gcc complains "declaration of 'foo' shadows a previous call [-Werror=shadow]"
- 8 C++11 standard with CUDA 6.0
- View more network posts →