I currently work at Facebook as a Production Engineer, working on storage systems.
I was at Riot Games as a full time Engineer between July 2017 and October 2019, on the Infrastructure/Platform team. My team aimed to make containerized databases that anyone at Riot can deploy worldwide in under 5 minutes.
Prior to that, I held various "RSDE"-like positions at UW-Madison, as well as other smaller contract-based and/or temp software jobs.
I obtained my MS in Computer Sciences at Wisconsin-Madison, focusing on systems and distributed systems, broadly. I also completed my undergrad there. I have a passion for learning and helping/teaching others, especially when it comes to CS and programming.
Here is a link to my Github Profile.
Here is a link to my Personal Webpage
Top network posts
- 81 What does "Hot Swap error" with IntelliJ (in Java) mean?
- 37 Access to the path 'C:\Users\xxx\Desktop' is denied
- 35 How to use execvp()
- 16 RDTSCP versus RDTSC + CPUID
- 15 C - Read value from a specific memory address
- 9 What is the "|=" operator in C#?
- 7 Does not contain a constructor that takes 2 arguments?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.