Manjaro linux user on travel laptop and home server with a bunch of disk attached.
I enjoy spending lots of time bash scripting saving time on repeated functions, as well as Ruby programming.
Travelling the world, last seen in Thailand.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 5:57
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 22 gold badges6262 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ethereum 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 What are ssh-keygen best practices?
- 93 Make a Bash alias that takes a parameter?
- 90 Print a 256-color test pattern in the terminal
- 86 What does the letter 'u' mean in /dev/urandom?
- 85 What does the letter 'u' mean in /dev/urandom?
- 85 Comparison of the different TestNets
- 73 When to use /dev/random vs /dev/urandom
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
12 Learning the art of the review queue May 18 '17
6 Merge “automount” and “automounting” tags Feb 23 '17
5 Find why a question was removed Feb 23 '17
4 Quote the source of sources? Nov 17 '16
2 Question downvoted with no comments as to why May 10 '17
1 Tag to use for `/usr/bin/install` Oct 13 '18