Trevor Sullivan has been working with enterprise solutions since 2004, and has worked as a sysadmin, engineer, consultant, and trainer. Trevor is hugely passionate about technology, sharing information, building relationships, and communicating clearly with people.
Trevor has worked with the following technologies.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud
- Docker containers
- Configuration Management: Ansible, PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft Windows Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft SQL Server
Trevor has received the following professional awards.
- Microsoft MVP: Cloud & Data Center Management
- Docker Captain
- Stack Overflow 18.2k 18.2k 44 gold badges7575 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 913 913 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 814 814 44 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Copy file remotely with PowerShell
- 80 Custom RoboCopy Progress Bar in PowerShell
- 61 What Linux distribution is the Amazon Linux AMI based on?
- 34 Get thumbprint of a certificate
- 30 Suspend or hibernate from PowerShell
- 27 Getting all Named Parameters from Powershell including empty and set ones
- 27 Is there a way to enter the debugger on an error?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 14 '16