Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '16 at 5:10
- Unix & Linux 2.7k 2.7k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 402 402 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 221 221 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 173 173 44 bronze badges
- Information Security 161 161 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 What is the correct way to view your CPU speed on Linux?
- 28 What is difference between cached memory and used memory?
- 19 What is the TryExec field in .desktop files?
- 8 How can I find the location of the source code of a built-in Python method?
- 8 What is the difference between starting x and starting the display manager?
- 8 Is there a way to enable secure boot in Linux?
- 8 What is the difference between using bash and sh to run a script?
- View more network posts →