my real name is
Hans Henrik Bergan, common online nicknames include
phone: +47 95793260
- the only way to guarantee a response, is to email me, then send an SMS to that number and tell me to check for an email from you. (calls will not be answered)
Member for 5 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 at 19:36
- Stack Overflow 15.2k 15.2k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Information Security 565 565 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 492 492 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cryptography 437 437 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 333 333 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Catching multiple exception types in one catch block
- 29 Why did C++11 make std::string::data() add a null terminating character?
- 21 Php, is there a way to turn all notices/warnings into an exception?
- 21 php login curl code not working as expected
- 19 Which ping implementation is Cygwin using?
- 16 How can I capture the result of var_dump to a string?
- 15 How to react when client explains "it will be used for illegal activities"?
- View more network posts →