Rui F Ribeiro
Longtime net/Unix sysadmin, ISP background, Unix and network security consultant. *BSD fan. First ZX Spectrum emulator for Windows. FreeRadius / EDUROAM / DNS / DHCP / Anycast specialist. Specialized in Debian and cloud migration. Was an expat 6 years in Africa. Worked for Academia twice. Internacional corporate consultant for a couple of years. Worked for a couple of ISPs. Nowadays working for the local biggest ISP provider as Linux Cloud specialist.
Top Network Posts
- 161 If Linux is only a kernel, then how were its first versions used (without distribution)?
- 113 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 113 Why are true and false so large?
- 104 "WannaCry" on Linux systems: How do you protect yourself?
- 80 Understanding what a Linux binary is doing
- 79 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 61 Special meals on long-haul flights
- View more network posts →