Rui F Ribeiro
Longtime net/Unix sysadmin, ISP background, Unix and network security consultant. *BSD fan. First ZX Spectrum emulator for Windows. FreeRadius / EDUROAM / DNS / DHCP / Anycast specialist. Specialized in Debian and cloud migration. Was an expat 6 years in Africa. Worked for Academia twice. Internacional corporate consultant for a couple of years. Worked for a couple of ISPs. Nowadays working for the local biggest ISP provider as Linux Cloud specialist.
- Unix & Linux 44.9k 44.9k 1717 gold badges101101 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.5k 4.5k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Travel 2k 2k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.9k 1.9k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 162 If Linux is only a kernel, then how were its first versions used (without distribution)?
- 129 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 120 Why are true and false so large?
- 105 "WannaCry" on Linux systems: How do you protect yourself?
- 93 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 85 Understanding what a Linux binary is doing
- 67 Way to instantly fill up/use up lots of disk space?
- View more network posts →