Rui F Ribeiro
Longtime net/Unix sysadmin, ISP background, Unix and network security consultant. *BSD fan. First ZX Spectrum emulator for Windows. FreeRadius / EDUROAM / DNS / DHCP / Anycast specialist. Specialized in Debian and cloud migration. Was an expat 6 years in Africa. Searching for a new project.
Top Network Posts
- 155 If Linux is only a kernel, then how were its first versions used (without distribution)?
- 110 Why are true and false so large?
- 107 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 104 "WannaCry" on Linux systems: How do you protect yourself?
- 79 Understanding what a Linux binary is doing
- 75 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 61 Special meals on long-haul flights
- View more network posts →