I'm not a jerk. You can email me and I'm available for hire.
Nearly two decades of experience gives me significant confidence when dealing with technical issues. I don't immediately know the exact answers to most of the questions I answer here. I'm just experienced enough to figure them out. A good amount of the time, a Google search or man page is involved. Seriously, it's important to learn how to learn before you learn anything else.
Things to look into:
Any other operating system - You know what I'm talking about...
NOT using words like "Cloud" & "NAS" & "Blog" - They're just buzz words for things that have always existed
Programming - You know, that thing you're supposed to know how to do?
Linux - Because, look it up...
Quotes from our fearless leaders:
“If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” Bill Gates Microsoft
"My name is Linus Torvalds and I am your god." Linus Torvalds Linux
"You already have zero privacy - get over it." Scott McNealy Sun Microsystems
Top network posts
- 39 Why should I use an FQDN instead of the server's IP address?
- 23 How do I verify the speed of my NIC?
- 13 Backing up a MySQL database via ZFS snapshots
- 11 Should I be concerned about our server setup?
- 10 How can I get information about a binary file that won't execute?
- 10 Is IP over USB 3.1 type-C between two Linux hosts at 10Gbps possible?
- 10 Managing cluster of linux computers behind firewalls
- View more network posts →