Whoever came across this profile page seems to be a little interested in me. I have no problem sharing these information with you:
First of all: This account is my private account and I hereby expressly distancing myself from matters of my employments and other contractual relationships.
- Senior Developer for a major corporation
- University lecturer for a beginner course for Python
- Computational Linguist (Natural Language Processing)
- Former founder of two small software development companies
- Tutron, a project that automatically corrects student homework
- Sign Language Portal, a platform to learn sign languages
As a Software Developer, I particularly like/dislike this:
I mainly use StackOverflow in the StackExchange network. Even though I don't like some things very much, the usefulness of the site is definitely there. Which is why I participate in review processes and also edit posts from time to time, so that the site as a whole becomes better and more readable. See this:
"Steal code whenever possible!" -- This is now legally possible 👮: Every code snippet I post on StackOverflow (and was obviously written by myself) is licensed to you under CC0:
You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '19 at 22:51
Top network posts
- 38 if var == False
- 7 How do I extract rows from a PDF file into a csv file?
- 6 Get the nth column out of a text document (Python 3)
- 5 Why is range()-function slower than multiplying items to get copies inside nested list?
- 5 zip()-like built-in function filling unequal lengths from left with None value
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 22 '19