College sophomore @ UMASS Boston and Smithsonian Research Fellow @ Harvard-Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, working on the Event Horizon Telescope. Friends with Chris, Jonathan, and Andrew. Together we are the four horsemen?
Check out my Blender3D tutorials!
Bragging Rights: I have an office at Harvard ;) Young Scientist Challenge State Winner (2013), 1st place in Mass State Science Fair (2016), 2nd Place MSSEF 2017, Science Fair 1st Place (at my school lol) three years in a row, second highest rated chess player in my school district
I am always #SOreadytohelp!
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Code Review 523 523 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 448 448 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 345 345 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Blender 296 296 22 gold badges33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 What is a "decade" as a unit of measure (ex. a decade of the EM spectrum)?
- 14 Why hasn't Extremis filled the gap in Killian's brain?
- 13 Can't find file recorded using Gnome Sound Recorder
- 12 Cannot compile any C++ programs; error: unknown type name 'uint8_t'
- 11 Do I have to do research at the college I am attending to get into a good grad school?
- 10 How to zoom out of the backdrop in the compositor?
- 7 Very Ugly Tkinter Calculator
- View more network posts →