After graduating high school in 1980, and earning my B.S. in Computer Science from Purdue University in 1986, I traveled to Hawai`i to relax. After a decade in the islands building my career and, more importantly, learning of the impractical affects on modern day life resulting from bully-ish behavior of the 18th and 19th century colonialists, I returned to the continent. Having worked for several startups around the country (including a successful one in Silly Valley), I have a yearning for techno-knowledge... of all types.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 14 '19 at 22:09
- Unix & Linux 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 544 544 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Christianity 181 181 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 510 Why is it better to use "#!/usr/bin/env NAME" instead of "#!/path/to/NAME" as my shebang?
- 12 "Could you please" vs "Could you kindly"
- 9 Is it possible to obtain the current name of the xterm window?
- 9 How can I get pygame for Python3?
- 7 How can one invoke lg (Looking Glass) from a command line?
- 6 In which year was Christ born?
- 5 Is it possible to re-arrange the search providers on the GNOME Shell Activities Overview display?
- View more network posts →