- addEventListener vs onclick
- What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- What's the difference between using “let” and “var” to declare a variable?
Email: michal.perlakowski AT gmail.com
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '18 at 21:23
- Stack Overflow 72.8k 72.8k 2424 gold badges139139 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 520 520 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 406 406 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 544 How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- 445 Access to ES6 array element index inside for-of loop
- 228 What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- 153 Re-export default in ES 6 modules
- 121 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- View more network posts →