(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 3 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 at 9:07
- Retrocomputing♦ 9.3k 9.3k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 427 427 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 How was early randomness generated?
- 76 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 70 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 55 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 53 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 50 Why does the kill-screen glitch occur in Pac-man?
- 50 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- View more network posts →