Arch, Gentoo, Ubuntu, Slackware, Plan9, mkLinux, NeXtSTEP 486, BSD/386, NetBSD, FreeBSD, still waiting on HURD.
With Windows I am limited by Windows. With Unix I am only limited by my knowledge of Unix.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 '16 at 10:26
Top network posts
- 172 How can I edit multiple files in VIM?
- 146 How to XZ a directory with TAR using maximum compression?
- 58 Why is bash's prompt variable called PS1?
- 52 How to set root password to null
- 36 Setting CPU governor to on demand or conservative
- 24 How can I "cat" a file and remove commented lines?
- 21 Tab completion of "../" in zsh
- View more network posts →