Arch, Gentoo, Ubuntu, Slackware, Plan9, mkLinux, NeXtSTEP 486, BSD/386, NetBSD, FreeBSD, still waiting on HURD.
With Windows I am limited by Windows. With Unix I am only limited by my knowledge of Unix.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 at 12:08
Top network posts
- 207 How can I edit multiple files in VIM?
- 166 How to XZ a directory with TAR using maximum compression?
- 68 Why is bash's prompt variable called PS1?
- 52 How to set root password to null
- 41 Setting CPU governor to on demand or conservative
- 29 How can I "cat" a file and remove commented lines?
- 22 Tab completion of "../" in zsh
- View more network posts →