Arch, Gentoo, Ubuntu, Slackware, Plan9, mkLinux, NeXtSTEP 486, BSD/386, NetBSD, FreeBSD, still waiting on HURD.
With Windows I am limited by Windows. With Unix I am only limited by my knowledge of Unix.
Top network posts
- 236 How can I edit multiple files in VIM?
- 176 How to XZ a directory with TAR using maximum compression?
- 74 Why is bash's prompt variable called PS1?
- 53 How to set root password to null
- 42 Setting CPU governor to on demand or conservative
- 32 How can I "cat" a file and remove commented lines?
- 24 Why is bash standard on Linux?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.