- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- German Language 244 244 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 226 226 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 221 221 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 217 217 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 How to read .rej files, i.e
- 12 How to deal with a coworker that writes software to give him job security instead of solving problems?
- 10 In native German words, is Q always followed by U, as in English?
- 8 How to password protect a folder on Unix/Linux without encryption?
- 7 What is the difference between 'with open(...)' and 'with closing(open(...))'
- 7 Which version of safe_delete is better?
- 6 What does select(2) do if you close(2) a file descriptor in a separate thread?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.