- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 1212 gold badges5151 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 582 582 22 gold badges88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 384 384 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 263 263 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 245 245 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 135 How to execute ipdb.set_trace() at will while running pytest tests
- 123 Rspec, Rails: how to test private methods of controllers?
- 62 Ruby on rails: singular resource and form_for
- 42 Rspec: how to test file operations and file content
- 36 Is there an ISO standard for city identification?
- 35 Ruby, Rails: mysql2 gem, does somebody use this gem? Is it stable?
- 35 Run a bundler-deployed Ruby app outside of its own directory?
- View more network posts →