- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 1212 gold badges5454 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 722 722 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 394 394 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 273 273 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 245 245 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 How to execute ipdb.set_trace() at will while running pytest tests
- 125 Rspec, Rails: how to test private methods of controllers?
- 63 Ruby on rails: singular resource and form_for
- 45 RSpec: how to test file operations and file content
- 40 Run a bundler-deployed Ruby app outside of its own directory?
- 35 Ruby, Rails: mysql2 gem, does somebody use this gem? Is it stable?
- 33 Rails: how to use scope with params and use route with default value of params
- View more network posts →