Currently doing a PhD in Physics. I enjoy to (over-) engineer things: I like FPGAs and highly optimised low-level code. If possible, using as much meta-programming as possible, be it C++ template meta-programming or dynamic AST modification in python. Rather spend two days coding an elegant solution than to do copy-paste more than once.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 29 '17 at 22:21
Top network posts
- 22 May I change the held type in a std::variant from within a call to std::visit
- 9 Most memory-efficient way to compute abs()**2 of complex numpy ndarray
- 8 LuaTeX unicode escape sequence in an ASCII file (for graceful degradation)
- 7 Calculate maximum likelihood using PyMC3
- 6 Compare a 32 bit float and a 32 bit integer without casting to double, when either value could be too large to fit the other type exactly
- 6 Optimize NumPy sum of matrices iterated through every element
- 5 Optimal $ n $ -th Order IIR /AR Approximation of a Moving Average Filter
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 29 '17