- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 381 381 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Web Applications 207 207 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 190 190 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 Is there a way to make GHC provide the type class constraints of typed holes?
- 47 How to define function signatures partially in Haskell?
- 20 Template Haskell: Is there a function (or special syntax) that parses a String and returns Q Exp?
- 15 Is there a `stack run` similar to `cabal run`?
- 12 Is pattern matching more performant than guards?
- 12 Is the stack.yaml file supposed to be checked into version control?
- 10 Is it possible to pipe source code to GHC through standard input?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.