He has extensive knowledge and experience with best practices in software design and development is an Apache committer, and has contributed patches to Git, Akka, Spring, and other open source projects. His technical expertise includes system architecture, Java, Kotlin, and Scala development, database design and administration, UNIX system administration, devops (cloud and Docker), and security. In addition, Raman leverages Machine Learning techniques to deliver additional value beyond what can be achieved with traditional development.Raman has a Bachelor of Applied Science in Systems Design Engineering with an Option in Management Sciences from the University of Waterloo..
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Server Fault 393 393 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 371 371 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 205 205 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Super User 203 203 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 What is the (best) way to manage permissions for Docker shared volumes?
- 80 How to set environment variable or system property in spring tests?
- 58 Does Chrome have a "Work Offline" option?
- 52 java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates does not conform to algorithm constraints
- 44 Getting Chrome to accept self-signed localhost certificate
- 42 JSON Web Token (JWT) with Spring based SockJS / STOMP Web Socket
- 38 How to display the Subject Alternative Name of a certificate?
- View more network posts →