He has extensive knowledge and experience with best practices in software design and development is an Apache committer, and has contributed patches to Git, Akka, Spring, and other open source projects. His technical expertise includes system architecture, Java, Kotlin, and Scala development, database design and administration, UNIX system administration, devops (cloud and Docker), and security. In addition, Raman leverages Machine Learning techniques to deliver additional value beyond what can be achieved with traditional development.Raman has a Bachelor of Applied Science in Systems Design Engineering with an Option in Management Sciences from the University of Waterloo..
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 33 gold badges7878 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Server Fault 453 453 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 451 451 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 273 273 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 235 235 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 What is the (best) way to manage permissions for Docker shared volumes?
- 97 How to set environment variable or system property in spring tests?
- 83 Getting Chrome to accept self-signed localhost certificate
- 68 Does Chrome have a "Work Offline" option?
- 62 JSON Web Token (JWT) with Spring based SockJS / STOMP Web Socket
- 52 java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates does not conform to algorithm constraints
- 51 How to display the Subject Alternative Name of a certificate?
- View more network posts →