- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 953 953 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 369 369 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 241 241 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 rounding errors in Python floor division
- 35 Players better at dealing damage than taking damage
- 26 Problems when showing Interpreter (IPython) after running Program in PyCharm
- 18 Are the masses of merging black holes correlated?
- 16 Why isn't every linear subspace of an infinite-dimensional normed space closed?
- 15 Prevent PyCharm from showing builtin modules on KeyboardInterrupt and other occasions
- 14 Does allowing players to choose spells from the Spell Compendium unbalance the game
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.