I was introduced to computers at a very young age (at the time) by my father. I grew up programming my TRS-80 and eventually moved in to PCs. I have been working in the IT field since the mid 90s, with an emphasis on system administration and a fair amount of programming. I have some experience with Macs, but most of my time revolves around Microsoft Windows and Linux (preferably Debian). People I have worked with say that I'm good at helping them understand computers. I try to find ways to help them make sense.
My current interests are getting back to the basics of PCs by studying microcontrollers and digital circuit design. I also play a few instruments, and enjoy jogging.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '15 at 21:11
Top network posts
- 31 Alphabet triangle
- 19 How do I tell the dimensions of the current selection in GIMP?
- 14 Appease Your Google Overlords: Draw the "G" Logo
- 13 Print this Multiplication Table
- 12 Roll the Alphabet into a Spiral
- 11 Draw the national flag of Iceland
- 6 Why does DMARC operate on the From-address, and not the envelope sender (Return-Path)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 11 '15