- Stack Overflow 43.9k 43.9k 77 gold badges7575 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- French Language 18.8k 18.8k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 Going through a text file line by line in C
- 106 Difference between string.h and strings.h
- 84 Format specifiers for uint8_t, uint16_t, ...?
- 72 Why do bitwise operators have lower priority than comparisons?
- 65 Why write `sizeof(char)` if char is 1 by standard?
- 55 Should I intentionally break the build when a bug is found in production?
- 51 checking for eof in string::getline
- View more network posts →