- Super User 33.3k 33.3k 1717 gold badges6363 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 406 406 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 200 200 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 168 How can I intentionally break/corrupt a sector on an SD card?
- 145 Why does the base64 of a string contain "\n"?
- 107 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- 104 When doubling Internet connection speed, will my effective in-house bandwidth also double?
- 100 When does memtest86+ stop?
- 80 How do I find help for point command `.` in *nix?
- 80 Is redirection with `>>` equivalent to `>` when target file doesn't yet exist?
- View more network posts →