Embedded SW Engineer, passionate about FPGA technology.
Check out Arduino core library I have ported to Altera NIOS II core.
- Electrical Engineering 20.3k 20.3k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.3k 9.3k 2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Super User 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.4k 5.4k 1313 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Physics 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 101 Why is plexiglass not used for car windows?
- 95 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 88 Why are there so many relays used in a car, instead of transistors?
- 88 Why does Qatar use a single IP address when 800,000 IP addresses are allocated to it?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
11 What to do with a misleading part of the question? Sep 17 '15
6 “This question already has a lousy answer here” Nov 22 '16
5 Date specific questions Oct 5 '15