- Electrical Engineering 19.2k 19.2k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Information Security 8.1k 8.1k 2222 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Super User 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.2k 5.2k 1313 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Physics 3k 3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 99 Why is plexiglass not used for car windows?
- 95 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 88 Why does Qatar use a single IP address when 800,000 IP addresses are allocated to it?
- 87 Why are there so many relays used in a car, instead of transistors?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
11 What to do with a misleading part of the question? Sep 17 '15
6 “This question already has a lousy answer here” Nov 22 '16
5 Date specific questions Oct 5 '15
3 Lots of surprising downvotes to new users Sep 18 '18