Embedded SW Engineer, passionate about FPGA technology.
Check out Arduino core library I have ported to Altera NIOS II core.
- Electrical Engineering 19.7k 19.7k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Information Security 8.5k 8.5k 2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.2k 5.2k 1313 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 100 Why is plexiglass not used for car windows?
- 95 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 88 Why does Qatar use a single IP address when 800,000 IP addresses are allocated to it?
- 87 Why are there so many relays used in a car, instead of transistors?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
11 What to do with a misleading part of the question? Sep 17 '15
6 “This question already has a lousy answer here” Nov 22 '16
5 Date specific questions Oct 5 '15