I've written software for everything from network equipment to Apache helicopters. Now writing enterprise platform software in Scala, with some tools in Python.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 I am kbielefe (https://keybase.io/kbielefe) on keybase and https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/users/3965/karl-bielefeldt. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iHUEARYIAB0WIQRO4OkSJEJGkICeDn3PLgn5fJxAiwUCWyD4CAAKCRDPLgn5fJxA iyYqAQCbs9NSs37Q6B7Jcko/tWx9ZajQw89pwefvL6klAtIW8QEAtbqxoCCVJRu8 6of2y1QHLaO8/KYpMKB3slIxNAEsigQ= =S1OL -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Huntsville, AL, USA
Member for 10 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '14 at 21:01
- Software Engineering 136.1k 136.1k 3434 gold badges250250 silver badges451451 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 41.5k 41.5k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Parenting 35.3k 35.3k 99 gold badges6262 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- The Workplace 17k 17k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1346 Is there any way to git checkout previous branch?
- 531 Is it rude to leave an interview early if you have already made your decision?
- 278 Dealing with reactions from colleague about being self-taught
- 254 How do you write unit tests for code with difficult to predict results?
- 202 Is it always a best practice to write a function for anything that needs to repeat twice?
- 182 Is there such a thing as having too many unit tests?
- 168 How do quick & dirty programmers know they got it right?
- View more network posts →