Member for 4 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 at 16:46
- Unix & Linux 57k 57k 55 gold badges113113 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 36k 36k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Super User 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 206 206 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Ask Different 156 156 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 427 How can I turn off "scrolling the history" in iTerm2
- 106 Difference between "cat" and "cat <"
- 91 How can I change the directory that ssh-keygen outputs to?
- 68 Inconsistent color output from `ls` command
- 62 Tmux mouse-mode on does not allow to select text with mouse
- 54 On Unix systems, why do we have to explicitly `open()` and `close()` files to be able to `read()` or `write()` them?
- 47 Vim - how to replace one new line \n with two \n's
- View more network posts →