I enjoy programming in two ways:
- when working, I use the most adequate tool for each task
- when relaxing, I use the least adequate tool for each task
Top network posts
- 135 How can I resolve a hostname to an IP address in a Bash script?
- 123 remove particular characters from a variable using bash
- 80 Find any lines exceeding a certain length
- 63 Quick directory navigation in the bash shell
- 62 How can I remove an element from an array completely?
- 61 Variable substitution with an exclamation mark in bash
- 60 Splitting string by the first occurrence of a delimiter
- View more network posts →