Long time Linux user (currently Kubuntu). Use Windows 7 & 10 when I have to. Programmed in many languages, currently using bash and awk for most things. Learning Python.
Have a project on sourceforge:
Duplex printing emulator for non-duplex printers (Linux) http://sourceforge.net/projects/duplexpr/
and support the original AutoKey project https://github.com/autokey/autokey
- Ask Ubuntu 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Writing 731 731 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 588 588 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 316 316 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Is there a difference between installing an application via Ubuntu Software Center or a terminal?
- 9 Where should I keep my personal files while keeping the pathname short?
- 8 How do I run a graphical sudo in bash on kubuntu 18.04 now that kdesudo is gone?
- 8 How can I change what keys on my keyboard do? (How can I create custom keyboard commands/shortcuts?)
- 8 How to write bash script to configure my displays when HDMI is plugged in or unplugged
- 7 Get output from fzf in the terminal without executing it
- 6 Can computer components go bad when not in use?
- View more network posts →