Long time Linux user (currently Kubuntu). Use Windows 7 & 10 when I have to. Programmed in many languages, currently using bash and awk for most things. Learning Python.
Have a project on sourceforge:
Duplex printing emulator for non-duplex printers (Linux) http://sourceforge.net/projects/duplexpr/
and support the original AutoKey project https://github.com/autokey/autokey
Member for 7 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top network posts
- 11 Is there a difference between installing an application via Ubuntu Software Center or a terminal?
- 8 How to write bash script to configure my displays when HDMI is plugged in or unplugged
- 7 How can I change what keys on my keyboard do? (How can I create custom keyboard commands/shortcuts?)
- 7 Where should I keep my personal files while keeping the pathname short?
- 6 Can computer components go bad when not in use?
- 6 How do I use man pages to learn how to use commands?
- 6 Identify alias for the command typed
- View more network posts →