International IT manager for Mission Without Borders
Ad hoc consulting enquiries welcome to info @ roaima.co.uk.
Longtime Unix/Linux user (first used 1984, professional since 1988).
Enjoying a bit of a change with Windows (professional, on and off, since 1988).
Know which I prefer.
Have you tried bell ringing?
Member for 4 years, 4 months
32 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 at 13:20
Top network posts
- 75 Why do I have to use sudo for almost everything?
- 54 Why is scp so slow and how to make it faster?
- 51 How to copy a folder recursively in an idempotent way using cp?
- 49 How to rsync files between two remotes?
- 37 Why can't I kill a SIGSTOP'd process with a SIGTERM, and where is the pending signal stored?
- 32 Is there a oneliner that converts a binary file from little endian to big endian?
- 25 iptables and RETURN target
- View more network posts →