I've answered 9 questions here in December and all but one are at zero score.
Zero score with no comments:
- Why ping results varied with the CPU load
- e2fsck deletes many inodes, recovers too little data from a disk image. Are there better methods?
- Slow boot time, and sometimes slow disk retrieval
- what target flag should I set to cross compile arm 32 bit code in gcc?
- How to copy files from one machine to another using ssh
- How can I monitor disk io?
Zero score with some comments:
- ZFS pool free space discrepancy
- Adding missing zeroes in the begining of each line where is less than 4 signs
Score of 1 with no comments:
Should I step away from answering and learn a bit more about how to answer better here?
Is it related to increased/decreased traffic from Winter Bash?