My question has been edited by a >2k-rep user in a way which makes it oddly formatted (code-quoting of brand names) and grammatically incorrect. Is there a way to undo the edit, apart from just making a further edit to correct it?

Sorry for the basic question. I am a fairly experienced user on StackOverflow, but things work a bit differently as a 405-rep beginner!


1 Answer 1


Yes, you can roll back to a previous version. Click "edited ... (timestamp)" under the post, and then "rollback" next to the version you want.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .