I've just started looking at our tags; I'm wondering if we can clean up some of the package-related ones. We currently have:
I'd like to suggest that we:
- (merge?) packages into package-management
- remove package-conflicts, as those questions should deal with a specific package manager
EDIT to clarify my suggestions for changes:
- Merge packages and package-conflicts into package-management.
- Keep the package-specific tags (e.g. apt, yum, etc).
- I'm in favor of removing packaging as it would commonly relate to a specific package manager. Not opposed to keeping it for general packaging questions, though (pros/cons of RPM vs DEB; how do I avoid filename conflicts).