A few questions here are about date/time manipulation like:
- Get the date of last month's last day in a shell script
- linux + add X days to date and get new virtual date
- How to compare two dates in a shell?
- Next day of the user entered date - date +1 day
- the date for last Monday?
- the number of seconds between two dates?
I couldn't find a tag for that. Should we make one? What shall it be?
Some of those questions above are tagged date. At the moment, the description of that tag is for the
date utility. Except for the GNU implementation, that utility's date manipulation capabilities are very limited. Maybe the date tag could be changed to mean anything date/time related (including the POSIX