Maybe there should an option to migrate question to the the dba site
In the past 90 days, we have migrated:
- 25 questions to Stack Overflow
- 5 questions to Super User
- 4 questions to Ask Ubuntu
- 2 questions to Server Fault
- 1 question to each of Android, Computer Science, Drupal, Security.
Only SO has enough migrations to justify a migration path. There are none to DBA, so a migration path is not warranted. Flag if you think a question should be migrated.
This question seems too low-quality or at least borderline-quality for migration anyway. I fear that there is too little information about the asker's setup to answer. There were no answers anyway, so the asker can just reask the question on another site.